Heavenly Horrors Heavenly Horrors

I would be extremely surprised if this is not accepted in OCRemix! It's absolutely fantastic.

Halls of Valhalla Halls of Valhalla

I love this! Even tho it doesn't strike me as nordic at first, I like the composition :D

_-={Till Death Do I Impart}=-_ _-={Till Death Do I Impart}=-_

I was looking for some music for my game and I was wondering if I could find a track that is near to what I want. When I saw the title and saw that it's a remix of Here Comes the Bride, I didn't really expect to use it...

But damn this was beautiful to hear and made me think that it just made the scene in my head 1000x more powerful. Great work, sir!

Beyond the deepest wrath Beyond the deepest wrath

I love it!

While I was listening I really felt like I was listening to a horror track it's like, I'm in a desperate and eerie scenario myself and I love that feeling! This is awesome :D

Thirteenth Kingdom Thirteenth Kingdom

Aww

I can definitely see the mix issues, I hope you'll remake this because the song definitely has something in it that is pretty attracting, it's probably the overall composition. I'll rate it a 6 because it's definitely not bad :)

The Manicquins The Manicquins

Whoa

I really like this song, something about it got me intrigued, could be the techy-type feeling I'm having or it's just pretty modern. I'm going to use it in my Visual Novel, thank you very much for making this! :)

Slug-Salt responds:

thank you dude, looking forward to seeing your novel.